Advertisement

Winter solstice 2012, 11:11am

topic posted Tue, June 28, 2005 - 12:21 PM by  Sun O Sullivan
Share/Save/Bookmark
The US Naval Observatory has determined the winter solstice 2012, 11:11am. An interesting time considering the 11-year solar cycle as well. That's a few 11s regarding the Sun and an odd Mayan calendar. Think there's something to the coincidence of Mayan culture and Maya, mother of Buddha? Or the fact that President Bush and the 14th Dalai Lama share a birthday, eleven years apart? Eleven is the first in the numerical sequence to twin. Perhaps the Mayan astronomers pinpointed something, a message from the galaxy to our Earthly wiley intellect. "Eleven man, eleven. Look at the things that are the same, equal." What is God anyway? A word, the silence within, every little thing? There's only one right? Like the Universe? Yes.
Thank you Nansee, for the Naval Observatory information.

Three years ago I phoned NOAA, Boulder, Colorado, spoke with a Misty Crown(how could I let slip her name), and she sent me solar cycle data for the last 250 years. I did the math and discovered an average solar cycle of 10.98 years. Wish I had the data to give, perhaps I'll see if I can dig it up(I've it in ink, don't have the minutes to rewrite it, sorry. NOAA's open.). I think the bottom line question is... might there be something to discover in that time provided by the Naval Observatory regarding the solar cycle? Surely there is, and the hint is number eleven... the first numeral twin.
posted by:
Sun O Sullivan
Massachusetts
Advertisement
  • Re: Winter solstice 2012, 11:11am

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 9:06 AM
    11:11 am in what time zone I wonder?

Otter

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 11:05 AM
      Wouldn't it pass through at the same 11:11am time through each time zone as it turned 11:11am?

Tue, July 5, 2005 - 2:17 PM
        >Wouldn't it pass through at the same 11:11am time through each time zone as it turned 11:11am?

The solstice is instantaneous; it's when the sun stops moving south in the sky and starts moving north. Since it's only 11:11 UT once per day (ok, twice if you don't use 24 hr time - which astronomers do), the time zone is important.

Interesting that it is UT. I should point out that that number 11:11, like the number 12/21/2012, and the concept of UT in the first place, is completely and 100% arbitrary, invented by humans, and bears only passing resemblance to anything occuring naturally at all. Still, numbers are fun.

Otter
  • eleven

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 11:38 AM
    Perhaps 11:11, the twin is about polarity, merging together things of an opposite nature into a harmonic whole. The need to integrate our authentic self with the outer persona...matter with spirit...to bring fusion into a singular identity. This would be an aspiration to Godhead...wouldn't you say?

2012 requires 144,000 high vibration souls so that humanity can ascend into a higher vibrational world. Eleven is a spiritual number...it makes sense to me that we must all get to work!

For synchronicity- I used to awake to 11:11 often. Hey, I am a night owl! 11:11 comes twice a day and for a while, enough to notice my eyes would catch that time. I surmised that it was symbolic to keepme aligned on my path!
    • Re: eleven

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 11:45 AM
      Where does the 144,000 high vibration souls come from?

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 1:53 PM
        We are the souls!

The Mayan Numbering System. 20 Katuns = 1 Baktun (144000 days).

Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle is 394 years long, or 144,000 days. Each baktun was its own historical epoch or Age within the Great Creation Cycle, carrying a specific destiny for the evolution of those who incarnated in each baktun.

==========================================

"Daily, we are assisting (attending to) Planet Earth, in its transformation of time in 144 days of Harmonic Convergence crossing the calendar with its 13 moons towards the Galactic Mayan Calendar. Day by day, we are living in this new Galactic Era. We are the 144,000 dancers of the Sun, united in order to give to the Earth in every moment of our lives. We leave behind us all of the history of the planet. We are living in the here and now-- letting go of the past, blessing it and letting it go.

We shall follow, on a day to day basis, the Galactic Mayan Calendar, and it will allow us to travel out into the light, into Comprehension (understanding) of the Divine purpose in a perfect universe. The order of a perfect universe maintains the stars, the suns, and the planets in a perfect balance. Little by little we shall go along, leaving behind the clock of time. We shall go away from the bondage that is time and we will be guided towards the information of the sun.

The Dreamspell kit will allow you to make the transition from the third dimensional Gregorian calendar to the fourth dimensional calendar of the 13 moons. In only 7 years we will arrive at the millennium. The Domino de Arcturus has intervened in the name of the planet and the future. It has intercepted the counting of time Gregorian style, and has declared a new vision of time and history as we know it."

- Jose Arguelles -

==========================================

Also:

And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed, *** one hundred and forty-four thousand **** sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel . . . (Revelation 7:2-4).

And I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the **** one hundred and forty-four thousand **** who had been purchased from the earth. These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless (Revelation 14:1-5).

in LIGHT »§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 10:54 PM
          WE must not forget the the Bible has been written by the Patriarchy and revised throughout the centuries.
          The new Bible's reference that women are pariah don't quite reflect the nature of Godhead as I them. Yin-Yang and Alpha-Omega, etc.. together create life.

I can't imagine only 144,000 male virgins as the only population of the human race to ascend.
      • evolving souls

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 10:46 PM
        They are US!
        • Re: evolving souls

Sat, July 2, 2005 - 4:16 PM
          11:11 2012 144 000 higher vibrational state evolving souls life path markers rewriting our DNA
          just some of the facets of the many faceted jewel that is the lightworker.

11:11 a metaphysical loving hello from or 'extendended' spiritual selfs/family

catalyse a synergystic co-created existence :)
          • 11:11

Sun, July 3, 2005 - 9:21 AM
            11:11 is a portal number

www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

as reported by Solara in the early 90's

www.nvisible.com/

To me this info confirms the MAGIC inherent in the 12.21.2012 event date.

My feelings about the 144,000 is that was Biblical critical mass - 2012 critical mass may be different [or not] - I feel that we are ALL, every single awakened one of us, a fractal of that critical mass

Live like it and it will be so.

mmmm-m-m-mwhah!!

Wed, July 6, 2005 - 11:27 AM
      "2012 requires 144,000 high vibration souls so that humanity can ascend into a higher vibrational world. Eleven is a spiritual number...it makes sense to me that we must all get to work!"

"The Mayan Numbering System. 20 Katuns = 1 Baktun (144000 days). Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle is 394 years long, or 144,000 days."

"Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed, *** one hundred and forty-four thousand **** sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel . . . (Revelation 7:2-4)."

24 hours = 1440 minutes. Definitely a fact I'll return and study. Perhaps we should prove ourselves keepers of the 2012 light. I do the best I can... I'll surely return and share what I find. XoJohn
      thank you