Advertisement

Lost Peru Tribe makes Uncomfortable Contact

topic posted Wed, February 1, 2012 - 5:16 AM by  Littleflower
Share/Save/Bookmark
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46202743

as always, the comments are very telling.....
posted by:
Littleflower
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Re: Lost Peru Tribe makes Uncomfortable Contact

Thu, February 2, 2012 - 2:05 AM
    It seems to me that the tribe is trying to ensure the clarity of their message. "This is our jungle. It has always been so and will always be so. You intrude upon the lands where our fathers and their fathers and the fathers before them have lived, thrived and survived without the influence of the outside world. If you continue to come to our land, we will come to yours with our honor, our history and our blood. If you leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. Go home. You are not welcome." Enough said...

Thu, February 2, 2012 - 3:28 AM
      This is a message that has been repeated around the world since time began. Sadly, it is a message that doesn't have a win in it. The "Beast" Multi-National Corporate has been seen buzzing around in their low flying aircraft and will soon destroy what is left of these people. Soon, you will hear of the "Terrorists" of the Amazon killing more innocent lives and then the win for our side as there is a compromise with the Multi-National Corporate. Although the land will be lost, the remainder of the tribe will continue to be absorbed into the Great South American Techno Tribe where there is no happily ever after except for those who have wealth and have sold their souls to the MNC.

Thu, February 2, 2012 - 2:20 PM
        It's amazing to me that there are even tribes like this left on the earth!

it gives me some kind of hope, and awe, that there are those who have survived without having to succumb to modern ways......a real link to our past as humankind

yes, of course they are trying to defend what they have left......good on em.......it's not like they're invading other countries and telling them how they should live (ahem, U.S.....)

Recent topics in "Year 2012"